給禱告團隊的簡報Report to Our Prayer Team

好的,這是一份使用 Markdown 格式整理好的資料,以清晰的標題和列表呈現: ```markdown # 我們的挑戰與出路 (Our Challenges and Way Out) ## 經歷的困難 (Difficulties Encountered) 1. **跟著 AI 創新而迷失方向** * *Difficulty 1: Losing Direction While Following AI Innovation* * 在快速變動的科技浪潮中,我們曾因追逐創新而一度迷失了最初的呼召。 * *Amid the rapidly changing wave of technology, we once lost sight of our original calling while chasing innovation.* 2. **多套系統造成的焦點喪失** * *Difficulty 2: Losing Focus Due to Multiple Systems* * 不同的系統與策略讓我們分散了注意力,難以聚焦在真正被呼召要做的核心事工。 * *Various systems and strategies scattered our attention, making it hard to stay focused on the core ministry we were truly called to.* 3. **失去與上帝同行的節奏** * *Difficulty 3: Losing the Rhythm of Walking with God* * 在忙碌與壓力中,我們漸漸失去了與上帝同行的步調與安息。 * *Amid busyness and pressure, we gradually lost the rhythm and rest of walking closely with God.* ## 走出困境的方法 (How We Found Our Way Out) * **怎麼走出來的 (How We Found Our Way Out)** * 我們選擇停下來,重新與上帝對齊,重新定義我們的方向與步伐。 * *We chose to pause, realign with God, and redefine our direction and pace in Him.* --- # 團隊現況與代禱 (Team Status and Prayer Requests) ## 團隊目前的狀態 (The Current State of Our Team) * **狀態描述** * 團隊正在恢復專注與合一,重新建立屬靈的根基與健康的節奏。 * *Our team is regaining focus and unity, rebuilding spiritual foundations and a healthy rhythm.* ## 我們需要代禱的內容 (What We Truly Need Prayer For) * **異象與使命** * 願我們能清楚表達異象與使命,並在各地繼續培育珍珠。 * *Pray that we may communicate our vision and mission clearly, and continue to cultivate “pearls” in every place we serve.* ## 代禱邀請 (Prayer Invitation) * **親愛的代禱夥伴 (Dear Prayer Partners)** * 請為國際團隊代禱,使我們在跨文化的挑戰中持守合一與聖靈的引導。 * *Please pray for our international team—to remain united and led by the Holy Spirit amid cross-cultural challenges.* * **邀請** * 在這裡,我們誠摯地邀請你一同參與這場屬靈的同行與守望。 * *Here, we sincerely invite you to join us in this journey of spiritual companionship and intercession.* ```

🧸天國使命投資者 | KINGDOM MISSION INVESTORS

10/16/20253 min read

black and white robot toy on red wooden table
black and white robot toy on red wooden table
🔴 我們遇到的困境The Dilemma We Face
困難 1:跟著 AI 創新而迷失方向Difficulty 1: Losing Direction While Following AI Innovation
我們最初的狀態: Where we started:

我對 AI 非常興奮。 I was excited about AI.

每次 AI 推出新功能,我就想「哇,我可以用這個做什麼呢?」 Every time AI had a new feature, I'd think "Wow, what could I do with this?"

所以我就創造。一直創造。不停地創造。 So I created. And created. And kept creating.

每一個想法看起來都很好。 Every idea looked good.

每一個解決方案都很聰明。 Every solution looked smart.

但是後來呢? But then?

我失去焦點了。 I lost focus.

我有十多個獨立的平台、十多套會員系統、十多個不同的願景。 I had over ten separate platforms, ten different membership systems, ten different visions.

Podia、Hostinger、我自己寫的系統。 Podia, Hostinger, systems I built myself.

每一個都在競爭我的注意力。 Each competing for my attention.

那一刻,我才明白:我不是在建立一個使命。我是在盲目地跟著科技跑。 That's when I realized: I'm not building a mission. I'm just blindly chasing technology.

困難 2:多套系統造成的焦點喪失Difficulty 2: Losing Focus Due to Multiple Systems

當你有十多個網站,你就有十多個問題。 When you have ten websites, you have ten problems.

結果是什麼? What happens?

沒有人真正擁有任何東西。 No one truly owns anything.

一切都支離破碎。 Everything is fragmented.

一切都不完整。 Everything is incomplete.

「一心不能侍奉兩個主。不是恨這個愛那個,就是重這個輕那個。」(馬太福音 6:24) "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other." (Matthew 6:24)

困難 3:失去與上帝同行的節奏Difficulty 3: Losing the Rhythm of Walking with God

最深的困難不在技術。 The deepest problem isn't technical.

最深的困難是:我停止了與上帝對話。 The deepest problem is: I stopped talking with God.

我太忙著回應 AI 的可能性,以至於我忘記問上帝「這是你想要的嗎?」 I was too busy responding to AI's possibilities that I forgot to ask God "Is this what you want?"

每一次,上帝都很有耐心地等著。 Every time, God patiently waited.

但是我在跑。我在創造。我在創新。 But I was running. Creating. Innovating.

🟢 怎麼走出來的How We Found Our Way Out

當我停止聽聲音。停止看屏幕。停止創新。 When I stopped listening to voices. Stopped looking at screens. Stopped innovating.

當我只是聽上帝說話時。 When I just listened to God speak.

祂的答案很清楚。 His answer was crystal clear.

但讓我說一件我學到最重要的事。 But let me tell you the most important thing I learned.

在與主同行的生命中,我最注意聽的,不是祂說「是」。 In walking with the Lord, what I listen for most carefully is not His "yes."

我最注意聽祂說「不」。 I listen most carefully for His "no."

聽見「不」和聽見「是」一樣重要。 Hearing "no" is as important as hearing "yes."

  • 第一個華語的 discipleship mentorship 正在成形。 The first Chinese-language discipleship mentorship is taking shape.

  • network220.org 的培訓師與資源可以被介紹給華語牧者。 network220.org trainers and resources can be introduced to Chinese-speaking pastors.

  • 一個牧者療傷的地方正在開展。 A place for pastoral healing is opening.

  • 當牧者在破碎的時候,有人同行。 When pastors are broken, someone walks with them.

  • 不是來拯救。是來陪伴。 Not to rescue. But to companion.

  • 0 負擔陪伴。 It is burden-free companionship.

  • 在這裡,牧者可以認識濫用屬靈權柄。 Here, pastors can recognize spiritual authority abuse.

  • 在這裡,牧者可以直面宗教困惑。 Here, pastors can face religious confusion directly.

  • 在這裡,牧者可以看見偽成熟的生態圈。 Here, pastors can see false maturity ecosystems.

  • 上帝說了最重要的一件事: God said the most important thing:

「讓我們成為幫助者而不是拯救者。」 "Let us be helpers, not saviors."

「凡勞苦擔重擔的人,可以到我這裡來,我就使你們得安息。我的軛是容易的,我的擔子是輕省的。」(馬太福音 11:28-30) "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me...For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)

那一刻,一切都改變了。 That moment changed everything.

我不再問「我能做什麼?」 I stopped asking "What can I do?"

我開始問「誰在黑暗中需要陪伴?」 I started asking "Who in darkness needs companionship?"

特別是:誰是那些被屬靈傷害所困的牧者? Especially: Who are those pastors trapped by spiritual wounds?

「你求告我,我就應允你;我要使你知道並未曾看見的大事。」(耶利米書 33:3) "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." (Jeremiah 33:3)

💎 我們的團隊現在的狀態The Current State of Our Team

這不是一個在掙扎的故事的結局。 This is not the ending of a struggling story.

這是一個在綻放的故事。 This is the story of blooming.

我們的團隊已經熟悉了 L2L 的模式。 Our team is now fluent in L2L models.

不只是熟悉。他們在活出來。 Not just fluent. They're living it.

今年暑假,當我們的本地團隊與國際團隊一起聚集時,發生了什麼呢? This summer, when our local team gathered with our international team, what happened?

生命的綻放。 Lives blooming.

生命與生命的碰撞。 Lives colliding with lives.

從那些碰撞中,調出了許多珍珠。 From those collisions, pearls emerged.

現在? Now?

每個人都有一個珍珠盒。 Everyone has a pearl box.

每個人都攜帶著生命改變的見證。 Everyone carries testimonies of transformed lives.

「但我們有這寶貝放在瓦器裡,要顯明這莫大的能力是出於神,不是出於我們。」(哥林多後書 4:7) "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us." (2 Corinthians 4:7)

代禱邀請

Prayer Invitation
在這裡,我們誠摯地邀請你一同參與這場屬靈的同行與守望。
Here, we sincerely invite you to join us in this journey of spiritual companionship and intercession.

🙏 為所有被科技步伐追趕的領袖禱告 Pray for all leaders being chased by technology's pace

我願意停下來,用心看見什麼是創新,什麼是分心。 I'm willing to pause and see clearly what's innovation and what's distraction.

感恩主已經給我分辨的能力。 I'm grateful the Lord has already given me the ability to discern.

🙏 求主給我們智慧,把這個路徑講得很清楚 Pray God gives us wisdom to articulate the path clearly

我願意用清晰的故事,讓其他牧者看見:不是「如何快速成長」,而是「如何回到上帝的定位」。 I'm willing to share this path clearly so other pastors can see: it's not "how to grow fast" but "how to return to God's positioning."

感恩主已經讓我們走過這個過程,有真實的故事可以傳遞。 I'm grateful the Lord has already brought us through this journey, giving us real stories to share.

感恩主已經在他們心中動工,我們的故事只是一個邀請。 I'm grateful the Lord is already working in their hearts; our story is simply an invitation.

「所以你們要完全,像你們的天父完全一樣。」(馬太福音 5:48) "Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)


感恩主已經在每一個生命中做工,每一個珍珠都代表主的作為。 I'm grateful the Lord is already working in every life; each pearl represents His work.

「我已經與基督同釘十字架,現在活著的不再是我,乃是基督在我裡面活著。」(加拉太書 2:20) "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." (Galatians 2:20)

親愛的代禱夥伴Dear Prayer Partners

你們在為一個模型禱告,這個模型將改變許多牧者的人生軌跡。 You're praying for a model that will change the life trajectory of many pastors.

你們在為一個故事禱告,這個故事會被帶到世界各地。 You're praying for a story that will be carried to many places around the world.

謝謝你。 Thank you.

「我父啊,如果可行,讓這杯離開我。然而不要照我的意思,只要照你的意思。」(馬太福音 26:39) "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." (Matthew 26:39)

在合一中, With gratitude,

我們的故事還在繼續。 Our story continues.

而你們是這個故事的一部分。 And you are part of this story.

🙏